What Supporting Materials Should be Submitted With Form G-325A?

As the petitioner, you must submit photos of yourself and the applicant (i.e. your spouse or family member). These photos will follow the same guidelines required by Form I-130, meaning that you’ll likely already have what you need because Form G-325A is submitted with another Form as part of the immigration process.

1 Like

Are these the only materials that are needed for submission? This article is somewhat helpful, but @Admin - can we please get a list of the documents that we will need?

@Norman_D_Hardaway it is pretty clear that the only documents that need to be submitted with the G-325A are the photos. The G-325A, Biographic Information form is basically supporting documentation for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative and your I-485, Application to register permanent residence or adjust status.

That being said, there isn’t any OTHER or ADDITIONAL materials that should be added on because you are submitting a G-325A. Does this makes sense?

This is just my opinion, I am not a lawyer.

Make sure to include any divorce documents if you have them. They should also be attached to the G-325a