Immigration Forum

What is Form I-765?

Originally published at:

The Form I-765 is a request for an Employment Authorization Document or EAD, which is more commonly known as a work permit! If you will be in the US temporarily and will need a job, you will likely have to file an EAD. Your “work permit”, as you can see below, will be a standard…