Should I hire a lawyer or not?


Hi everybody! Quick question here.

I’ve been doing lot’s of research and am trying to decide whether or not to find an immigration lawyer to help me file our application.

A little background:
I am an American citizen and my husband (we just got married! :tada:) is from Costa Rica. He’s here on an active F-1 student visa while going to school. I know I need to file a i485 and an i130, but don’t know what else I need to prepare. What other forms do I need? Do we need to attach wedding photos? I’m sure I could figure it all out with enough research, but wanted to get some feedback from people that have gone through the process before. Is it worth it to hire a lawyer to do all this? Or should we take the time to do it ourselves?