Immigration Forum

Please help very urgent


I have a enquiry regarding Visa , I have been tourist in singapore and I got unwell so they charged me 5000$ bill, I came back to India after that without paying and I need to pay in instalments to the hospital. It has been 8 months till now i have not paid, I want to apply for the Visa to another country like USA, Australia or Canada? WIll there be any issue? I dont need to get PCC Will I clear for Pr or not?