Immigration Forum

Please help me!


Can I go to my biometric with a expired passport is the only thing I got for identification please help me


If your passport is expired, the first thing you should do is contact the consulate for your country. It is possible to renew your passport through the consulate for many countries. In some cases, this can even be done through the mail.


I would suggest contact to XIPHIAS Immigration(the best Visa Immigration Consultants) & resolve all your query about immigration.

Australia PR Visa