Immigration Forum

No green card, just a working permit.


Hello ALL,
I have been married for 2 years now, Unfortunately my wife wants the divorce.
I never received a green card, just a working permit.
I am afraid after the divorce, i might not even get a green card or be eligible to stay in the state.
I find some articles reported that after 2 years of marriage you can file a waiver form with i-751 but they all applied to conditional resident (Green card).

Please advise if there are other possibilities.
Thank you.