Moving to non direct family due to being estranged

I am trying to move to my family in Florida which are my cousins, aunt and uncle, however I am not sure the best way to go about this?
I am estranged from both my parents however I am 20 years old. I would like to be in the police in Florida but I need to be a US citizen for this.
Any advice?