Immigration Forum

J1 visa holder to green card holder


My niece is J1 visa holder ( 12-months US) & currently doing her internship. I’m just wondering if I can filled petition for her in order change her status ( green card holder)
Is there anybody have gone through the same process?
I appreciate for sharing your thoughts.