I-94 Lost Old Passport


I’m on my process of compiling my requirements for my adjustment of status.

I am just missing my I-94.

Basically, I lost my Passport (and same passport that have the entry stamp) that i used when i entered United States by thru LAX.

I have my older passport that has the US Visa (B1/B2) that i have.

I’m trying to retrieve my I-94 thru DHS.gov website, but it asked me for the passport number (i tried my replaced passport number but it didn’t retrieve anything).

How can i get my I-94 from DHS without my old passport number?