I-864 or I-864EZ

So we are submitting the I-130 for my father and I will be doing the I-864 Affidavit of Support.

I am a little confused with the I-864EZ or just the regular I-864. Which form should I submit? Thanks

1 Like

I think that the I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act is the standard form for everyone.

The I-864EZ can be used if the immediate family petitioner also meets the income requirements to be the sponsor as well.

Not entirely sure on this…I am not a lawyer :blush: