Immigration Forum

How to Renew a Missing Green Card


Originally published at:

First of all, don’t panic. You can notify the police department in the jurisdiction where you lost your card to obtain a police report. If that doesn’t turn up anything, you simply have to renew your green card to get a new one. On the bright side, if you’re a permanent resident, your new green…