Help-I have a 22 yo Canadian cousin-help with visa type?

I have a 22 yo Canadian cousin. I would love for her to come and help be a nanny to my kids and stay with me. She only has a high school diploma and we would like to help her pay for college and give her some spending money while she is here helping us.
I did some research on the J1 visa, but apparently, an Au pair cannot be related to their host family when using this visa. I need to have a someone help me with childcare by November at the latest. Does anyone know the quickest way we can accomplish getting her here and if so what is the best way to do it legally?


Your cousin may be able to come with an F-1 student visa and you can be her sponsor. If you have specific question about this, you can send an email to

hello ajpiece, contact our immigration service for help on, you can still contact me directly on +16135055488