Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act Sponsor Question from Russia

I want to do an Adjustment of Status. The financial sponsor will be my brother and will be submitting the Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act. Is the Affidavit of Support. Is this the only form to submit. If my brother has only one year of tax records will he need to file an additional letter of support?

Please answer my question.

2 Likes

@alexa_russell_222 The Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act is the form that your brother will need to submit. He will also need to provide a statement as to why he didn’t file taxes for the last 2 years prior to the most current tax year. This letter of support will resemble any other addendum that is filed with the Form I-485 , Form I-130 or Form G-325A

@Admin I am in a similar situation to @alexa_russell_222 and I would like to submit this letter of support will resemble any other addendum that is filed with the Form I-485 , Form I-130 or Form G-325A but I would like some kind of example. Could you publish one for the community??