I answered all of the questions on the sign up page and it showed me that the costs, depending on which SC package I pay for will either be as follows:
- SimpleCitizen fee $249/348 (standard or premium package) +
- USCIS application fee $1615 +
- USCIS Biometrics fee $85
= a total of either $1949 or $2048
When I did this research myself I thought there were additional forms and fees, broken down as follows:
- I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status - $1,225
- The Affidavit of Support (AOS) - $120
- Form I-130 - $535
- Medical examination and required vaccinations - $300
- Biometric Services Fee - $85
- USCIS Immigrant Fee - $220
Since SimpleCitizen doesn’t tell me prior to paying which forms are included, my question is, which set of costs and forms is correct and what is the true and total cost of this process?
My wife entered the US from Ukraine on a b1/b2 tourist visa. We’ve since married, she’s overstayed her initial approval period and we are ready to begin the immigration process.