Can I travel on visitor Visa to the US, which I already have, after I submit my I-130/I-30 A form?

Is it ok to travel on Visitor Visa to see my husband after I apply I-130/103 A form?

What do I tell the visa officers at the airport? Should I mention my I-130 form status or just say visiting for pleasure? Both are the truth. I have already travelled to the US once before marriage but not after yet. We were trying to go on a honeymoon so wanted to make sure I don’t get denied coming to to the US for a one month visit.

We have seen people traveling to US while their GC in processing. Immigration officer knows your complete history. Be honest, hopefully there won’t be any problem. You have a valid visa for specific purpose. Unfortunately our attorneys are useless to advice.