Immigration Forum

Applying for Adjustment of status


I came here on F1-Student visa and currently on Temporary Protected Status (TPS). I have work permit which is going to expire on 24th June and working in a IT company. I am currently married to a US citizen and trying to file for adjustment of status. While filing form I-765, which option do I need to select? Is it Permission to accept employment or renewal of my permission to accept employment?
I am making more than 70K annually so Do I still need to complete I-864?
In I-485, in field 23.b, I need to enter expiration date of Authorized stay shown on Form I-94 (mm/dd/yyyy), but my I-94 says D/S, should I enter that or I need to find it from some where else?
Thank you for you help