Immigration Forum

Advice on a good Immigration Solicitor in UK


I need some advice on a good Solicitor and help with US re-entry. Basically I have had a Green Card that expired and I have been living in the UK with my wife and kids for 9 years. We now want to move back and my wife and kids have already resettled. I was supposed to travel but was informed I would not be admitted to the US if I travelled so I am still in the UK. I need to know what routes I have available to allow me re-entry. We have been married 17 years and have never been apart.