Adavanced Parole document for a person outside the United States

I am applying for an advanced parole document on behalf of a person living outside the United States. In part 1 of form I-131, as the person living in the U.S. I am allowed to enter my information. The question is: Who has to sign part 8 of form I-131? myself or he person outside the U.S. ?

The applicant should be the one signing the I-131.