About the N-400 Application for Naturalization category

Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, is an application to become a U.S. Citizen.
If you have a Green Card, you can submit a Citizenship Application after you have lived in the United States for at least 5 years. If you applied for your green card through marriage to a U.S. citizen, you can apply after 3 years.