Immigration Forum

Immigration General

Citizenship / Naturalization This thread is for information about the Citizenship/Naturalization application, and information about how to apply. Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency When an immigrant is granted lawful permanent resident status in the U.S., this is also known as “getting a green card.” It means you have been authorized to live and work in this country on a permanent basis.
About the Immigration General category [Immigration General] (1)
Deportation: What happens to my minor kids [Immigration General] (2)
Submitted Application for Green Card [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (3)
HOW TO GET IELTS AND TOEFL CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAMS whatsapp::+1(437)7005035 [Immigration General] (1)
Buy Authentic registered IELTS, TEFL, VISA, PASSPORTS, DRIVER LICENSE and More Now possible online [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (1)
I-94 Lost Old Passport [Immigration General] (3)
A great place for information [Immigration General] (1)
US Citizen wanting mexican wife to live in the US [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (2)
How do Trump's immigration policies affect me? [Immigration General] (7)
Get the Canada Work Visa Instant [Immigration General] (1)
HEC Sealed Envelope For WES [Immigration General] (1)
Filling N400 or N600 for Naturalization? [Citizenship / Naturalization] (1)
My wife and i is needing help [Immigration General] (1)
What documents are a MUST when applying [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (13)
Help with Citizenship Interview [Citizenship / Naturalization] (4)
What are the requirements to become a U.S. Citizen? [Citizenship / Naturalization] (4)
Optional Practical Training (OPT) to work visa [Immigration General] (2)
Trump's Travel Ban: Who does it affect? [Immigration General] (7)
What is the Alien Registration Number? [Immigration General] (2)
What is the Naturalization interview like? [Citizenship / Naturalization] (2)
4 Common Reasons Citizenship Applications are Denied [Citizenship / Naturalization] (2)
I485 for parents. They don't have birth certificate and marriage certificate. What alternate docs can be submitted [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (1)
Applying for Adjustment of status [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (1)
ID for I-130 package [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (5)
Conditional Green Card Expiry While Living Abroad [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (1)
I-130 application status [Citizenship / Naturalization] (1)
Passport and Green Card [Immigration General] (2)
I-130, overstayed visa [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (1)
Should I apply for I-90? [Green Cards & Legal Permanent Residency] (2)
Visitor Visa 30/60 Day Rule Becomes 90 Day Rule: What Does that Mean? [Immigration General] (1)